Eligibility for Admission to the Course-D.El.Ed.,
The course is open to both boys and girls. The eligibility for admission to the D.T.Ed., course is a pass in Higher Secondary Course with 45% of marks or any other equivalent qualification approved by DTERT, Tamil Nadu, conforming to the norms by NCTE / DTERT, Tamil Nadu / Union Territory of Pondicherry Candidates should not have completed 25 years of age as on 31st July. Age relaxation of 5 Years for SC candidates & 3 Years for BC candidates is applicable.
Eligibility for Admission to the Course-B.Ed.,
The candidate should have passed the UG Degree examination in the 10+2+3 stream, with the same main subject in Part III, for which she is seeking admission to the B.Ed., Course.
- Candidates who have taken more than one main subject in Part III (Double or Triple major) of the U.G. degree have to choose only one of the main subject and apply for that optional in B.Ed.
- Candidates who have done their U.G. degree in Applied Chemistry, Biochemistry or Applied Physics can apply for Chemistry and Physics optional respectively in B.Ed, those who have done Environmental Science and Microbiology can apply for Biology optional in B.Ed,
- Candidates belonging to OC - 50%, BC 45 , MBC - 43 & SC/ST pass in the relevant UG Degree course.
- No Age Limit
Eligibility for Admission to the Course-M.Ed.,
- A Pass in B.Ed., Degree of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education or any other recognized University with 50% of marks.
- No Age Limit
Attested copies of the following certificates are to be enclosed along with the application form.
- One copy of Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Three copies of the attested Mark Sheets of the Qualifying Examination.
- Migration Certificate in the case of candidates of universities other than T.N Provisional /Degree Certificate Recently Photograph in the application Form.
- 6 Passport size & 1 Stamp size photos to be brought at the time of admission.
- Community Certificate.